RISPA FALL CONFERENCE
Trauma Sensitive Schools:
Participants will learn:
1. Prevalence and types of trauma experienced by students
2. How basic screeners can support data informed decision making
3. Understand the importance, process, and results of trauma informed schools.
4. Understand the importance of youth engagement in trauma therapies
5. Understand the importance of self-care strategies
6. Review the rationale for building trauma informed systems
And much more!!!!!!!
Matthew Billings of Children and Youth Cabinet will facilitate this informative
training comprised of four exciting sessions!
Payment options: Send check made payable to RISPA PO Box 7083 Warwick RI
or pay on website within one week time of registering. Purchase orders are not
accepted. Refunds are available up to one week before the event.
See full flyer for more details:
RISPA Fall Conference 2018 Flyer Final 2.pdf